- Lots of restaurants and stalls with Malay food
- Saturday night: Pasar Minggu (Sunday Market) 6pm - 1am, jewellery, clothes, fabric, Malay cooking, handicraft
- Take Putra LRT (e.g. from KLCC) to Kampung Baru station
- Monorail to Medan Tuanku station (5min walk from there)
- 30min walk from Bukit Bintang or RM5 -10 by Tax
entering Kampung Baru at Jalan Raja Muda Masa
traditional wooden Kampung house with KL Tower in the background
Kampung during Ramadan (Bazaar Ramadhan)
The area features a large Indonesian community, and more recently, a small African community. It has a daily wet market known as Bazaar Baru Chow Kit which is arguably the largest wet market in Kuala Lumpur. Chow Kit is also known for its red-light district as well as for its nightly gathering of transwomen.
Sky Bar, Kuala Lumpur
Another roof-top bar in the Traders Hotel (33rd floor) with a breath-taking view of the Twin Towers. Located just across from KLCC.
Boh Tea Garden, Cameron Highlands
Visitors center of the Boh tea estate south-east of Tanah Rata with impressive views over the tea estate, a cafe area and free tours of the tea factory every 30min until about 4pm.