- experience a innercity rainforest from a canopy walk
- free entrance!
has 2 entrances:
main entrance at Jalan Raja Chulan (Raja Chulan Forestry Information Centre with museum)
second entrance on top of Bukit Nanas Hill from KL Tower
- one of the oldest permanent forest reserve (11ha) in the country
- A complimentary nature walk is provided for those who are visiting the Observation Deck at KL Tower
- Daily guided tours: 1am, 12:30am, 2:30pm, 4:30pm, Free of Charge for those with a ticket to the observation deck
- bring mosquito spray
- might be able to see monkeys
Blogpost (June 2018):
Canopy walk – Forest Eco Park in the Middle of City Centre, Kuala Lumpur
7.00am to 6.00pm daily including weekends and public holidays.
Entrance Fee: Free
For more informations please contact:
Forestry Department of Peninsular Malaysia Headquarters,
Jalan Sultan Salahuddin, 50660 Kuala Lumpur.
Phone No: +603-2070 6342
Fax No: 603-2692 5657
Hotline : 1-800-88-5776
One of the last remaining small and personal hostels in town. Located right in the middle of Bukit Bintang. Run by owner Suzy for almost 15 years.