- experience a innercity rainforest from a canopy walk
- free entrance!
has 2 entrances:
main entrance at Jalan Raja Chulan (Raja Chulan Forestry Information Centre with museum)
second entrance on top of Bukit Nanas Hill from KL Tower
- one of the oldest permanent forest reserve (11ha) in the country
- A complimentary nature walk is provided for those who are visiting the Observation Deck at KL Tower
- Daily guided tours: 1am, 12:30am, 2:30pm, 4:30pm, Free of Charge for those with a ticket to the observation deck
- bring mosquito spray
- might be able to see monkeys
Blogpost (June 2018):
Canopy walk – Forest Eco Park in the Middle of City Centre, Kuala Lumpur
7.00am to 6.00pm daily including weekends and public holidays.
Entrance Fee: Free
For more informations please contact:
Forestry Department of Peninsular Malaysia Headquarters,
Jalan Sultan Salahuddin, 50660 Kuala Lumpur.
Phone No: +603-2070 6342
Fax No: 603-2692 5657
Hotline : 1-800-88-5776
Menara KL (KL Tower)
Menara KL or KL Tower, with a height of 421m, is the 7th tallest tower in the world. As it is built on hill, the observation decks offers higher ground than the Twin Towers and the best views in town.
Cheng Hoon Teng Temple, Melaka
Cheng Hoon Teng is the oldest traditional Chinese temple (Taoist temple) in Malaysia. The temple was built in 1645 (and extented in 1704 and 1801) and served as the main place of worship for the Hokkien community.