- experience a innercity rainforest from a canopy walk
- free entrance!
has 2 entrances:
main entrance at Jalan Raja Chulan (Raja Chulan Forestry Information Centre with museum)
second entrance on top of Bukit Nanas Hill from KL Tower
- one of the oldest permanent forest reserve (11ha) in the country
- A complimentary nature walk is provided for those who are visiting the Observation Deck at KL Tower
- Daily guided tours: 1am, 12:30am, 2:30pm, 4:30pm, Free of Charge for those with a ticket to the observation deck
- bring mosquito spray
- might be able to see monkeys
Blogpost (June 2018):
Canopy walk – Forest Eco Park in the Middle of City Centre, Kuala Lumpur
7.00am to 6.00pm daily including weekends and public holidays.
Entrance Fee: Free
For more informations please contact:
Forestry Department of Peninsular Malaysia Headquarters,
Jalan Sultan Salahuddin, 50660 Kuala Lumpur.
Phone No: +603-2070 6342
Fax No: 603-2692 5657
Hotline : 1-800-88-5776
Menara KL (KL Tower)
Menara KL or KL Tower, with a height of 421m, is the 7th tallest tower in the world. As it is built on hill, the observation decks offers higher ground than the Twin Towers and the best views in town.
Fernloft KL @ Chinatown
Hostel near Central Market and Chinatown, branch of Fernloft group of hostels Singapore
Guesthouse / small hotel in an residential side street in Bukit Bintang, just behind the clubbing street Changkat Bukit Bintang
Imbi, Kuala Lumpur
old residential area with a significant Chinese population near Bukit Bintang with many popular Chinese restaurants and food stalls
Fort Canning Park, Singapore
Fort Canning Park is a heritage park in the centre of Singapore with a history dating back to the 14th century with variaty of attractions and places of interest.