- Long Beach (1.5km long) at Ayer Batang village (also known as ABC village)
- located between Panuba Bay (to the north) and Tekek (to the south).
- High concentration of backpackers, budget but recently also a pricier accommodation.
- the beach has a rocky seashore.
- accommodations: Tioman Dive Resort, ABC Beach Tioman, Restu Chalet, SP Barakah Chalet, Nazri's Place II, ABC Chalet, SP Barakah Chalet, Tioman House
- more information and photos of Air Bantang (ABC Village)
Accommodations in ABC Beach (Kampung Air Batang)
Paya Beach, Tioman
quiet beach south of Tekek on Pulau Tioman
Sri Mariamman Temple, Singapore
Singapores oldest and most important Hindu temple, right in the middle of Chinatown
Dataran Merdeka, Kuala Lumpur
The Dataran Merdeka (or Merdeka Square) is the old colonial heart of Kuala Lumpur. It was here, in front of the Sultan Abdul Samad Building that the Union Flag was lowered and the Malayan flag hoisted for the first time at midnight on August 31, 1957. Merdeka = Independence.