- Long Beach (1.5km long) at Ayer Batang village (also known as ABC village)
- located between Panuba Bay (to the north) and Tekek (to the south).
- High concentration of backpackers, budget but recently also a pricier accommodation.
- the beach has a rocky seashore.
- accommodations: Tioman Dive Resort, ABC Beach Tioman, Restu Chalet, SP Barakah Chalet, Nazri's Place II, ABC Chalet, SP Barakah Chalet, Tioman House
- more information and photos of Air Bantang (ABC Village)
Accommodations in ABC Beach (Kampung Air Batang)
Salang Beach, Tioman
Salang is on the northernmost end of the island and is most frequented by backpackers and independent travellers looking for a spot of diving, plenty of nightlife and cheap accommodation.
Dataran Merdeka, Kuala Lumpur
The Dataran Merdeka (or Merdeka Square) is the old colonial heart of Kuala Lumpur. It was here, in front of the Sultan Abdul Samad Building that the Union Flag was lowered and the Malayan flag hoisted for the first time at midnight on August 31, 1957. Merdeka = Independence.
Cherating Beach, Cherating
mostly quiet and peaceful beach near the budget accommodations. popular surfing spot when the weather is right